Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ouch

My poor knee (from pinkish become bloody)!! Fell down while walkg out today, on the road! Fckg pain like mad cow. Luckily there's no lorry or car turning in, if nt I think I die alr. Malu max man. Luckily only two person saw me fall! :( been long since I fell down man. Felt like pukin and my hands went numb aft tt. Even gene and all said I lookd pale :s Went back t office there and my colleague took iodine for me.almost everyone in the company knw I fell down lor. Zomg T.T sibeh paiseh. And one of the colleague v kind, drove us to nex when he is gg the other way. Walked like a baika to meet miang. Had dinner, walked a bit and Oh and I changed my screen protector and it looks n feels good nw. Hahahah. Bt sad thing is thrs no nice casing for x10. Kns all iphone -.- other phone no need casing meh wlao. Homed aft tt

Didn stick the waterproof bandage properly and the water seepd through. Is lika freakg painnnnn. Applied qing cao you, took me quite awhl n of cus it stings like hell. Damnnnn, cfm gt ugly scar :(

Well anw a short update, met up w manfred ytd. went t town and t cine, bought tics for contagion. Bought lots of food man, popcorn, nuggets, chicken and a hotdog bun. Lolll. Our "bottles" oh and its our second movie tgtr since donkey years ago! The show damn draggy. Not rly nice. Watch till I wna slp man. Homed aft tt. Afterall it was ok laaa. Hhaha.

Gna slp early tday. Not enough sleep everyday. Havin hard time t wake up. Alright, toodles!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home